Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 Amazing years!

August 1st was our two year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been two years! I am married to the most amazing guy ever!! Time has sure flown by, but we have had so much fun the past couple years, and so much has changed! New house, dog, lots of fun trips, and thats just to name a few! We did the same thing this year for our anniversary that we did last year because we had so much fun! We went to the Sand Dunes, and had a blast once again! The family I nanny for let us take their Rhino, and we also took a few four wheelers. We mostly just relaxed, but went on a few super fun rides, and took Zoe out into the middle of the dunes and let her just run wild! I think that is her most favorite place to be ever! For some reason that crazy dog loves the sand!!
I love Scott more than anything, and I am so grateful for everything he does for me. I can't wait to see what we have in store for our future! I'm sure it's bound to be exciting!! I love you Scott, thanks for everything that you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment