Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Girl!

    Today was my little sidekicks birthday! We had so much fun at her party tonight. Earlier this week while I was watching her I asked her what she wanted Scott and I to get her, and she thought for a second, then said, " I think you can get me a pink bike with shocks, hand breaks, and gears." Hahaha I just laughed and said " Is that it?!?!" Well we didn't get her the bike, it just wasn't in the budget, but her mom and dad did get it for her, and she LOVES it!!! She is such a good rider it cracks me up!!
    I can't believe how big my little buddy is getting!!! I've watched her since she was 3, and now she is 6!!! So sad!! But we love her to death, and can't wait to see what this little girl has in store for her!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDNEY BEAR!!!

Sid gearing up for her first test ride!


Not sure how to get on such a big bike! Ü


Almost ready!


Didn't take long!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you guys again! We miss you two! Hope all is well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete