Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Team Brenda!

This last weekend Scott and I were on a team for the Relay for life! It was sure an adventure, but we had fun doing it, I can't tell you how many laps we walked! It was great fun though, and I think we raised quite a bit of money! We did it for my brother in laws mom who is currently fighting cancer. We were Team Brenda, and our theme for our campsite was Pinkalicious! This was our first year doing it, so we didn't know what to expect. It was a good first year, with I'm sure many more to come! And well now we know to make sure all types of shelter are anchored down, because at about 2 in the morning while Scott and I tried to get some sleep the wind caught the canopy we were under and broke it!
Me with my cute niece Whitli!

Lots of kids to entertain! The Two on the left are my nephew Landen and Niece Bryli, the other Three are Landens Cousins


 
My Nephew Jaren was so good the whole time, even in the heat!

 
Me and My nephew Braden, I was rockin the flag we had to carry around while on the track!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that's Braden! Holy cow! Guess he would be all grown up if I hadn't seem him since I was in 3rd grade lol...time flies!

    ReplyDelete